November 30, 2014

Beautybox November 2014


SPOILER ALERT!!! It is here! In this post I will show you what is in the Beautybox of November. The Beautybox is a Dutch equal to Birchbox in the US and Lipsy in the UK. It's a box of beautyproducts that you subscribe to and receive every month. It usually contains one or more full size products and a number of sample sizes. This way you can try out many different products, including high-end products, for a nice price. What's in this month's Beautybox? And is it worth the money?


BOOM!

 
Now, I like it when everything fits in perfectly. They did a good job this month! Looks good at first sight, although I see some products that I have used before.


What's inside:

1) A sample (and mini bottle) of Thierry Mugler's Alien Eau de Parfum - The mini bottle of 6ml is empty. You have to take it to Ici Paris, a Dutch drugstore/pharmacy, to have it filled up for free. I have used this perfume for a long time and loved it. However, I have used it so much that I'm somewhat over it. It is a very strong and heavy scent, so I don't think everyone will like this.

2) Deodorant by Rituals in the scent Sakura Silk (Full size/€8)- It is a spray deodorant with the scent of Rice Milk and Cherry blossom. I usually don't use spray deodorants, because I always choke on them. This one is quite nice though.

3) Beautyuk Eyebrow kit (Full size/€6) - I personally don't know this brand, so I'm excited to try this out. There's 3 different colors of brow powder and it also has tweezers and brow gel inside.

4) Soap by Sabon in the scent Linen (Full size/€5) - a handmade soap by Sabon is always nice. And because Sabon is celebrating its 10 year anniversary in Holland, there is a coupon for €5 euro added to the box. Nice!

5) A coupon for 20% off on Anastasia products at greathairextensions.nl

6) Himalaya Herbal samples - I used to sell the Himalaya products when I worked in a natural health store, so I know them well. Personally, I don't really like them, so I will be giving these samples away.
 

Worth the money this month?
Yes! There are 3 full size products in this months box that add up to €19. As you pay €14,95 for the box, this is good value. However, I personally like it when there are a bit more high-end products in the box to try out. Most of the products this month are from brands I know, except for the brow powder. What I really don't like is that you have to go to the store to fill the little bottle of Thierry Mugler. They should have just filled it for us right??!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!