May 11, 2012

Recipe: Healthy Burger

I was craving burgers, but I want them to be healthy, so I came up with one <3 (well, nigella helped me a bit). This burger is half Meat (lamb, which is more lean) & half Bulgur (which is full of fibers). I mixed it all together and put in dried mint and lemon juice. For the sauce I used Greek Yoghurt. Because my dish has a little mediterranean twist to it, I put in cucumber, the same dried mint and cumin. Tasty! All you need. The rest of the cucumber I simply cut up. Now, you have a healthy meal, with BURGERS!!!! lol.. heaven right?? enjoy xoxo




Ingredients burger: 

Minced Lamb
Bulgur
Dried Mint
Lemon Juice
Garlic






 Ingredients sauce:

Greek Yoghurt
Cucumber
Lemon Juice
Dried Mint
Cumin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

xoxo Kim

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!