May 1, 2012

So Yesterday...

Queen's Day ended up being fun after all yesterday! I went to lunch & dinner with a friend and her baby boy Jadyan Avery (9 weeks old awww). We walked through the whole city, where it was sooooo ridiculously crowded with people partying. Anyways, it was fun. We got to talk lots and eat lots haha. Of course trying to keep it within boundaries, but I did cheat a little. Nd .. oooooh the baby is so cute!!! I felt a little bit like a mommy :-p.. I kept stealing the stroller from my friend lol.


The food was crazy good. We went to this place called The Bagel Bakery, where they only use organic meat, vegetables and bread. We both had a small burger with garlic mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. OMG.. it was soooooo good. Also expensive, but I don't mind paying a little more for this thing. Yummmm.


I took a picture of my friend's burger, because of course Jadyan wanted his bottle when our food came. I had already finished mine before she could begin to eat hahah. Sacrifice, Sacrifice...
After the burger we shared a piece of chocolate cheesecake. Yeah.. that was really good!


For dinner we went to this restaurant that is very well known in the Netherlands, because it is part of a big chain. I had mussels and french fries. I didn't eat all of it, but what I ate was really good!! Now, the rest of the week I need to get back to eating healthy again lol. I'll do fine ;-)

 

xoxo Kim

3 comments:

  1. OMG what is that slice of cake?? It looks soo deelishus!! Your outfit is soo cute!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love the title of the blog! LEARNTHEHEARTWAY xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Chocolate Cheesecake yummm, but it made me so full I'm glad we shared lol.
      Thanks for the compliments darling! I love your blog.. aren't you on Bloglovin'??
      xoxo

      Delete