May 25, 2012

Glossybox vs. Truly Yours #round2

It's that time again! This morning I received the Truly Yours box and this afternoon I received the Glossybox. Andd....... papapapammmm.... Glossybox wins this time!!!!

Let's first look at Truly Yours. I got so excited when I saw the soap (which was outside the actual box), but when I opened the real box I wasn't so excited anymore. It has fake purple nails in it (not my thing, not my color), facial masks that I sell in the store I work (so I basically have used all of them already) & a lipcolor which is so horrible I can't even describe. They describe it as an 80's classic. It is a yellow 'lipstick', but when you put it on your lips it turns into a color.... like what am I.. 5 year old??? No... so cheap.. blegh. The only thing that I might still like is the all natural shampoo and conditioner, and of course I will also use the Jil Sander sample. Overall... big disappointment!


So nowwww.. the moment you've all been waiting for :-p.. GLOSSYBOX..!!! Well... the box is PACKED first of all: most products are fullsize. Second of all: I like everything in it and that does not happen very often. All brands are good quality and are impossible of disappointing anyone. It has Garnier BBcream, John Frieda Full Repair Serum, Zoeva Eye Crayon, No-Ad Aftersun Lotion and a sample size of Max Factor's Masterpiece mascara. .... who can not like that ???? LOL.. I don't have to go out shopping for a few months hahah.


Last time I picked Truly Yours over Glossybox, so that's 1-1... but honestly.. from what I've seen and heard, if you are doubting which one to choose, just go with the Glossybox. Overall it has been way more satisfying!!
Unfortunately it was my last time of receiving both of them :-(.. I want to save up for New York, so all unnecessary stuff has to go for now. However, when I like the boxes and they're not yet sold out, I can still try and order them, so I'll just do that. Bye now xoxo
 

xoxo Kim

2 comments:

  1. Well, you van buy the glossybox products at every cheap drugstore next door. The content of the Truly Yours box iis more special and luxurious. And that's the concept of these beautyboxes; to try new and luxury products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's true, but apart from the shampoo/conditioner and soap.. Truly Yours wasn't very luxurious either.

      Delete