May 8, 2012

Outfit: Lovely Lace

I said before that I don't like most of the lace shirts that are in stores now. Most of them look like t-shirts and have the most boring flower pattern. Not this one though.... it has the most pretty bottom and a very classic pattern. I love it... excuse my UGGS.. forgot my heels at my moms that day :-p.

Keep up with me today.. Later I'll be posting my Protein Pancakes inspired by honeyedapple.blogspot.com... hope they come out as delicious as hers did :-D

Lace shirt: River Island Leggings: Zara Accesoiries: H&M Shoes: you guess! (:-p)
 

xoxo Kim

2 comments:

  1. I love that top!!! it's soo cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss :-).. now get rid of that belly fat, so I can just wear it with a bra underneath yeahhhh

      Delete