April 17, 2012

Lazy day: breakfast

Today I am officially doing NOTHING. Okay.. there's some things I still need to do, but for now I am waking up late, eating breakfast in bed and watching Jersey Shore. This breakfast is actually the breakfast I have every day. I'm not very good at waking up, so I just need the same things to be in the same place, so I can make it quickly.

I eat two ultra thin Multigrain Crackers with a little bit of Light Margarine (which has good fats, like omega 3-6 in it) and some Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam. I have a sweet tooth from the moment I wake up, it's terrible.


I drink Organic White Tea from the brand Clipper and sweeten it with Organic Honey. I used to only drink Green Tea, but White Tea actually has more antioxidants in it than Green Tea does and so is better for you yayyy.

 

xoxo Kim

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!