April 28, 2012

Workout tips!

It's saturday morning... I really want to go to the gym, but I can't, because I have WAYYY too much stuff to do. So what do you do???.. you workout at home :-)
I have a good tip to make it more easy and make it pay off.
First of all: Nike Training. This is an app that I have on my iPad. It gives you a list of workouts you can do at home. You can choose beginner, intermediate or advanced and they all give you appropriate workouts. Unfortunately, I don't think you can download it with Android, but I'm sure you can find similar apps on there.


Second is Soya Protein!!!!!! Proteins are so important if you want to build muscle and maybe loose a little weight. Soya Protein is especially good for women to use. Mine are from Good 'n Natural (from De Tuinen, a Dutch store). It is a Soya protein with Amino Acids, that make you recover faster and help you build your muscles. When you workout at home, keep taking the Proteins!!


Now get your butt off the couch and start your workout!!
 

xoxo Kim

2 comments:

  1. How long is a good home workout? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can choose for yourself, but ideally between 30-45 minutes :-)

      Delete