April 25, 2012

Arrogant dress

I have an arrogant dress... I had an arrogant dress. It only wanted to look good for the photo :-/
When I look at the Nasty Gal online shop I fall in love with a lot of things I see. So a few months ago I decided to order something. I was so exited, because it all looks so nice online. Then I received the package... mmyeahh not so much. The colors look so different in real life and the quality was cr#p :-(. I was really disappointed and send the dress (and the jeans I ordered) back. What kind of experiences do you have with stuff from Nasty Gal?? Maybe I was just unlucky, but I won't order from Nasty Gal any time soon...


Doesn't it look gorgeous?? It is so weird how good the color looks on both pictures, but is just totally boring in real life. Dress with an attitude..


xoxo Kim

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!