April 18, 2012

Avocado Two Ways

I am guilty. Yep, I throw away food once in a while, so I decided to try and be more efficient :-p. Sooo, today I made Lunch & Dinner from just one Avocado! That sounds terrible huh, but of course it is not just the one avocado that I used.

For lunch I took two ultra thin multigrain crackers and put a little bit of light margarine on them (as I said before, it has good fats in it so don't leave it out), I covered them with ultra thin chicken breast and put some pieces of avocado on top of it. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and you have a delicious and low fat lunch.



For dinner I chose a salad. Me and salads for dinner didn't work for most of my life, but I'm getting used to it now and I kinda like it too. I used regular Lettuce (actually wanted to use spinach leaves, but they didn't have any). Then I put some Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds and Hemp seeds on top of it and sprinkled them with extra virgin olive oil. I boiled two Eggs for about 6 minutes, leaving the yellow to be a little soft still, and cut them in 4 parts each. Then the Avocadooo yayyy... just put as much on there as you like. Don't throw anything away! You can use a light salad dressing or sesame oil to top it, but I just used salt, pepper olive oil and ate it like that.


'Nd oh yeah.. I had a little organic red wine :-). Bon appetit!

 

xoxo Kim

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo trying this this week! Looks deelishus. Thnx for sharing hun!

    Apple Kallisti
    Honeyedapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :-)!! Let me know how it was haha
      xoxo

      Delete