October 21, 2014

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set - Brushes

 

I got new brushes... & ooooh .. aahhhh.. they are gorgeous!! It is the 'Zoeva Golden Rose Luxure Set'. All of the brushes have Rose Golden elements. If you know me. You know I love Rose Gold. ZOEEEVAAAAAAA you're the bomb.


I got this set through The Make Up Spot (a dutch webshop).   It comes with a dark brown brush clutch and dustbag. There are 8 brushes in it: 5 for the face and 3 for the eyes.

Face
106 Powder: for powder.. duh..
102 Silk Finish: for foundation and can be used for powder as well
110 Face Shape: for contouring
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: for applying blush and bronzer
142 Concealer Buffer: ... no idea what this is for .. lol

Eyes
227 Soft Definer: to blend eyeshadow
231 Petit Crease: to accentuate the crease
317 Wing Liner: EYELINER

I have never really bought a complete brushset, because I never valued a good brush until recently. This set is quite expensive however. It cost me €60, which is about $75. Wow.... BUT (now comes the reason to buy it anyways): the brushes are of good quality and you get 8! Try buying 8 brushes for the same money... not gonna happen.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!