October 31, 2014

Last-Minute Halloween Look

 


MWUhahahaha...
Happy Halloween!!! Halloween is not widely celebrated in Holland, but nonetheless I wanted to wish you all a very Happy (and safe) Halloween. When I think of Halloween, I think of all those American horrormovies that have scarred me for life. I put together a quick & easy peasy Halloween look for you..



I hope one day I will be in the US to celebrate Halloween and get my make-up game going. This was me experimenting.. It's a quick and easy Halloween look that you can do with your regular make-up produts, so you don't have to go out and buy a sh#tload of new stuff.

How to do it:
  1. Apply your make-up as normal, but use just a little more concealer than usual, so your skin looks lighter.
  2. Make sure you put the concealer on your lips as well to make them match your skin.
  3. Powderrrr
  4. I used a blush that looks kind of 'death-ish'. Obviously if you use pink or peach it's going to look cute instead of scary.
  5. Apply black eyeshadow as if you're doing a smokey eye
  6. Apply some pink-ish eyeshadow to the corners of your eye.
  7. Apply some eyeliner and use that same eyeliner to make strikes across your eye and chin (I used a Zoeve eyeliner brush).
  8. Apply a dark lipstick and mix it with some black eyeliner/or a darker color lipstick. I left my upper lip blank.
  9. Apply some more black eyeshadow over the strikes and play around with some black/pink/white eyeshadow around your eyes
  10. White mascara
  11. White lenses
  12. End up with this. See.. easy.  

Products used:
MAC Body and Face in C1
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in MW15
Rimmel Eyeliner in Black
NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
Inglot Lipstick in
Max Factor Mascara
Lancome Eyeshadow in Kitten Heel
Lancome Eyeshadow in Guest List
Optional: White Lenses

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!