October 29, 2014

Polkadot Nails for Fall

 

How cute? I love polkadots & I certainly love Burgundy and Lilac.. mix the two together and it's just awesomeness. It only took me 5 minutes to do, so no excuses to walk around with boring nails. Would you like to know how I did this and which brands & colors I used? Read onnnnn....


 
 
I used two colors: Essie in the color Lilacism & Inglot Nail Enamel in the color 706 (such a pity that it doesn't have a cute name). The Inglot color is such a great color for fall, because it's almost burgundy & burgundy is HOT this fall. However, it is leaning towards purple, which makes it match perfectly with the lilac polish.

How to do it:
 
Apply one layer or two as you please of whichever color you like. I applied Jessics Quick Dry 60 Second Drying after applying the first layer of nailpolish. This made it dry superquick, so I was able to apply the polkadots straight away. Just make little dots with the top of your nailpolish brush. Push harder if you want bigger dots and not so hard if you want smaller dots (duh!). It literally took me about 5 minutes to do this!! It's fun and quick & you can do it with any color you like. WIN!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!