October 19, 2014

MAC buys.

 
Got some new goodies from MAC to change up my make-up routine... if you want to know what I got read onnnnn ...

Sooooo... I haven't bought any make-up in a long long time, since I got a little stuck on the same products. I decided to break my make-up routine and add these amazing MAC products.

MAC Face and Body Foundation in C1
Ever since it was used on me for photoshoots I wanted to try the 'Face and Body Foundation'. I used to love it, but always thought it was too expensive for such a tiny bottle. This time I granted myself permission to splurge and get this magic stuff.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
Second, I decided to get a real concealer. I've been using my BB-cream and Foundations as concealer.... yeah.. I know. But I really didn't get the added value of actual concealer until the make-up artist in MAC put this one on me.  

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
This paint pot is super duper creamy and is a REALLY good eyeshadow base that also blanks out any purple-ness (is that a word??) on your eyelid.

Reviews will follow in a video or seperate post!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!