April 20, 2013

Review: Calvin Klein 3-in-1 Foundation

After my audition in Amsterdam on wednesday I went to do some window shopping. I was looking at make-up and even though I don't really use foundation (I prefer BB Cream) I wanted to try one from Dior. The girl in the store recommended me another one, because I wanted it to be very light. She cleaned my face and re-did my maquillage with the new Calvin Klein One Colour 3-in-1 face makeup. I didn't buy it right away, because I wanted to see how it looked at the end of the day. I decided I really REALLY liked it and the next day I ordered it online with a giftcard (LUCKY ME!!) that I didn´t spend yet.
So what's the verdict?
I'm very pale and got number 300, Sand. I actually could have gone for a lighter one, but since summer is coming, this is just fine. Best result: a smoothhhhhh face. I really love how soft my skin feels after applying this. It´s a serum, a primer and face make-up (duh) in one. It's also oil free, for a matte look, and has a little bit of SPF in it. Definitely worth the moneyyy.. you can get it at Ulta!

 

 

xoxo Kim


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!