April 15, 2013

LUSH hair

After my haircut with Rob Peetoom a few days ago, I decided to get some natural hair products. I have a little weekness for the LUSH store and their products, so I decided to take a look in the store.
Of course I would leave with something: Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo and R&B Hair Moisturizer. The shampoo is made with stout beer and is supposed to make your hair shine. I didn't really notice anything, but it does its main job. The Moisturizer is the one I really love. Because I use a lot of heat on my hair daily I really need something to protect the ends of my hair and to feed the rest. This product contains organic avocado butter, oatmeal , olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil and candelilla wax. I love it, it gives shine and it smells delishhhh!
The shampoo (small size) was $9,95 and the moisturizer was a little more expensive, about $22,95 .. totally worth the money.




xoxo Kim

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!