April 4, 2013

Fit Girl: still sweating in the gym

Some of you know that, about one year ago, I decided to get fit. I have come a long way from then, but I am nowhere near my goal yet. I have learned that it is very hard to 'sculpt' your body in the gym & even harder to continue sculpting your body throughout the day with a good diet. Not a diet as in Atkins, Cambridge or any of that. I don't believe in those diets. I believe in a LIFESTYLE, which has you picking good foods over bad foods. Greens, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans... we were designed to eat certain things and sticking to those foods will help you become the best you can be. Looking at a piece of cake f.e. and being able to say 'I can have it, but I don't want it' instead of 'I want it, but I can't have it'.
I'm not saying it is easy. It certainly hasn't been easy for me and I am still struggling with this every day. I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world lol. I love all cakes, cookies and muffins....but I love looking and feeling good better. The greatest thing about this is that you can do it too. You will have to take the time to find a good gym, get on an exercise plan, research what to eat and COOK. Many of you 'don't have time' or 'don't like' to cook. Well, I am really very sorry, but if you really want to get fit, you'll have to stop eating c**p that comes out of a package & MAKE TIME to prepare your food. If it's important to you, you'll find a way, if not, you'll find an excuse. If you don't know where to start or you don't know what to or not to eat, I advice you to watch the documentary 'Hungry for Change', leave a comment below and/or follow me on Instagram (@fitkimmy)!


xoxo Kim

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!