September 28, 2014

Review: Fujifilm Instax Mini 25

I developed a bit of a camera addiction while travelling around the world. As I wanted a polaroid camera sooooo bad... I bought one: the Fujifilm Instax Mini.



On board the airplane we used to have a polaroid camera to take pictures of the passengers. I figured this was the best time to buy one, as I would actually use it a lot.. so I got it! I chose the Fujifilm Instax Mini 25, because I'd figured it'd be easy to take with me. I paid about €80,- for the camera and €25 for the film. Eek! A bit expensive...

And..
I really like the camera! Of course you have to practise a bit with taking the pictures, because the frames are quite small and the lighting is not that great. But overall, it does the trick. I like the itty bitty pictures and it's different than only having pictures on your phone. Fun is also that you can get the camera in different colors: pink, blue, yellow, white, black... or mixed!

Disadvantage:
The film is a little expensive, depending on the country you buy it in. In the Netherlands it's twice as expensive as in Dubai, where I paid about €11,- for 20 frames. If you can, get it in Duty Free!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!